24 Facts About Dating Cambodian Girls You Must Know

Dating Cambodian girls can be an adventure. But it can also be your death.

I will never forget the day I landed in Phnom Penh.

I was not even alive 50 years ago but I finally understood why everyone said that Cambodia is like Thailand 50 years ago. I mean, holy shit. I thought I was trapped in some sort of Western movie.

In case I kill someone with Tom Yum Goong, I know I'm going to hide somewhere in Cambodia, the land of outlaws and drunken aliens. Most Beautiful Khmer Female Stars

It's a strange country that has a lot of problems.

Khmer girls are beautiful and make you feel alive.

I can understand why you want to go out with Cambodian girls. I really do. And if you're ready for an unforgettable adventure in a country crazier than Gotham City before Batman learns to walk, you should read the following 24 facts twice ...

1. Dating Cambodian women makes you feel like a celebrity

Cambodia is crazy, wild and unpredictable.

This is not a place where you take your wife and kids for a great family vacation. Nor did I see expatriates working in a local bank or software company. The only people I saw were old aliens who drink more beer in a day than the average German in a lifetime.

What does this mean for your success in Cambodia?

A western man
Not an alcoholic
Not addicted to methamphetamine
Dressed as a decent human
... Khmer women will treat you like a king.

You do not have to be an actor to feel like a celebrity. You have just come to Cambodia.

In fact, I was shocked to see how many girls stared at me. I have never experienced anything like it, not even in the Philippines.

Be careful not to fall into the wrong girl, just because she has the most beautiful smile.

2. Good Cambodian girls avoid you when you look like a sex tourist

Cambodia has a dark side that you hope to avoid.

When you land in Phnom Penh, you will see the dark side. Street prostitutes are everywhere. Shady men with catalogs approach you on every corner. But it gets worse. One of the three prostitutes is under 18 years old.

I am not a saint but it is disturbing, dangerous and disgusting.

And that ruined the reputation of Western men. As a decent man who wants to know how to get a Cambodian girlfriend who does not work in a bar, you have to overcome a major stumbling block.

You must convince her that you are not a sex tourist.

How do you do that?

Well, you could approach the girls with "Excuse me, I'm not a sex tourist but I think you're really beautiful". You can do it but it's a bit weird.

There are other things you can do that are not so strange:

Wear jeans instead of cargo shorts.
Wear a nice shirt instead of a female drummer with the imprint "I love Cambodia".
Drink water instead of beer (you may not believe it, but it can make a huge difference)
Rent an apartment that is not in a red neighborhood.
If you follow this advice, you exponentially increase your chances of meeting good girls in Cambodia.

3. Cambodian girls speak English better than Thai women. Most Beautiful Khmer Female Star

That surprised me.

Apparently, Cambodia is Thailand 50 years ago. That's why I assumed nobody speaks English.

beautiful Khmer waitress

I was wrong.

Cambodian girls speak English better than Thai women. I do not know why, but most of the girls I talked to online and in Phnom Penh could talk to me. It was the last thing I expected.

Do not worry. You do not have to learn the Khmer language to date the Cambodian girls. But I have to continue studying Thai.
Most Beautiful Khmer Female Stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ส่งใจรัวๆ รพ.สิชล เคสผ่าตัดด่วน ท่ามกลางพายุ ปาบึก คลั่งกำลังโหมขึ้นฝั่ง ไฟดับต้องใช้ไฟสำรอง ทุกวินาที คือชีวิต

ลืมไปแล้วหรอ เปิดสิ่งที่สงกรานต์ทำให้แอฟ ชาวเน็ตลั่น แมทจะไม่มีวันได้แน่นอน